Wednesday, May 27, 2009

One night left.

On facebook I said I was having a litter of kittens and several of my friends took me seriously...even offered to adopt some. As I commented, I think Stanley would be hard pressed to deliver.

I feel very nervous. I ought to go and exercise, but somehow it seems easier to just sit in front of the TV and watch a movie. Just like I did last night. The prospect of going to court tomorrow just makes me want to hole up. But maybe afterward I'll go for a nice long bike ride. I have the day off. It's probably a good idea to find a way to spend some energy. Energy that just seems bottled up right now. And as much as I'd like to release a little of it on the eliptical machine I just can't.

Tomorrow I'm going to be alone for real...I suppose it's not big change. But having it be official feels different.

It's gray and wet outside. The streets are shiny and the leaves on the maples are sobbing.

I can see why these extra scenes in Save the Last Dance were cut. They really weren't necessary.

I see other couples' problems differently now. I see other people working things out and I feel bad that I didn't try to work out my own. That I just ran away. Lots of guilt. Seems to be my theme these days. Guilt. And loneliness.

No comments: